Saturday, March 20, 2010

A rack mixer?

I never thought I'd use one but realizing I have very limited space in my small apartment and since I have two Matrix 1000's that need some mixing before going to my regular Behringer Xenyx 1002, I thought, why not? With a price of about 30 Euro it wasn't really anything to think too long about either.



A Roland M-120 12 channel line mixer! :)



Not much to say about it. It's a simple mixer with 12 mono channels. Each channel has 2 FX send controls. I guess this can be seen as one stereo FX send with separate controls for left and right. I'm not sure how I'm going to use it yet. Of course it is more fun to be able to choose between more effects, but I might not need to since I can always process the audio in the computer afterwards.. Well well. As I said, for 30 Euro I don't really care :)

No comments:

Post a Comment